Small Business Training and Seminars
Lets face it, technology changes fast, really fast, and not all of us have the time to keep up with it daily. With ADVYON corporate training services, we help businesses keep up to date on the latest technology.
Our customized training programs are able to help you or your employees work more efficiently and understand all of the hardware and software they use. Many times in small businesses we upgrade our technology or software and leave our employees to fend for themselves to learn the nuances of the new programs and procedures. Employees then often feel left out, overwhelmed, and underappreciated. Our training ensures your employees will be happy, productive, and appreciative.
What do we do?
ADVYON makes customized training packages based off of your company’s specific training needs. Since we understand your business, we can train on the software and hardware as well as how it applies to your business. We are able to train you or your employees in many different ways. We offer tutorials, webinars, training seminars, custom made PowerPoint lessons, or one-on-one training with you and a staff member.
What is your process?
We meet with you to discuss your educational goals. We create a custom plan for training based off of your individual needs and then give you a preview. ADVYON then gives the best training experience possible this side of the Milky Way. After every training session, we always give surveys to ensure our training was effective in meeting all of our goals.
What do you train?
Below are some of the training projects we have done in the past. If you do not see the course you are looking for, remember, each training seminar was custom made for our clients’ needs. Yours may differ, but we can provide an excellent training experience to you.
- Helped bank employees use the Microsoft Office Suite with multiple PowerPoint presentations
- Helped a local law firm train its staff when they rolled out a new Citrix installation with Windows 7, Microsoft Office, and other proprietary software
- We trained a local business on how to optimize their website for search engines
- We trained a local ambulance company on new medical software
- We trained a local bakery on how to update their website
- Created and presented a PowerPoint presentation on “What Technology a Small Business Needs to be Successful” and presented it to SCORE mentors for the SBA in Charleston and Summerville, SC