Web Design and Web Development
ADVYON provides a full range of web design and digital media services: eCommerce solutions, content management systems (CMS), social media services, SEO, mobile Apps, web branding and strategy for any business – anywhere.
We build websites & apps, improve conversion rates, generate qualified leads, and improve business outcomes.
Web Design Services
With ADVYON web design and development services, we review your web design needs and generate a custom solution for your business. We offer a variety of services to help with any budget. Our websites span from the simple one-page websites to e-commerce solutions, Customer Managed Solution (CMS) websites, and more.
What do we do?
ADVYON makes beautiful, highly functional, and successful websites. Our websites are driven by market data, a solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization and a thorough consideration of our client’s needs and their customer’s wants.
There is no guesswork here, we work with our clients to create a plan of success for your new website. After we create it, we really go to work! We have SEO plans which can get your business to the top of Google rankings.
We also specialize in many forms of client retention techniques, like review management, email blasts, automated customer responses, and more. Many of our clients enjoy such services and reap the rewards daily!
Once your website is up and running, if and when you need updates, ADVYON will be there to support it, offering you the fastest response time possible.
New to the Web?
Having a company website is no longer a marketing luxury; it is a business necessity. Today’s consumers expect businesses to have websites, and they often visit a company’s website to research before they buy.
A good website is the most cost effective method of advertising today. Websites are significantly less expensive to develop and maintain than producing a TV commercial or printing full-color brochures or magazine ads.
Websites are also the only advertising medium which gives you results-based tracking information on a daily basis. Want to know where your customers are coming from? Want to see how your other advertising efforts are working? A website can give you this information and more!
Already have a website?
ADVYON can help. We review your marketing plans and goals and make sure your current website is living up to your needs. If it is not, we can update your current website or quote you on a redesign. Is your current website helping you in the following key areas?
- Increase visibility to your product or service
- Educate your customers on the importance of your services
- Increase company morale of your employees by giving employee awards and showing your accomplishments to the masses
- Increase communication between you and your consumer or you and your employees.
- Generate more repeat business by engaging your customers with the latest company news, events, and information
If it is not accomplishing at least 3 of the goals above, do not wait! Schedule an appointment today and make your website work for you!
What can I expect when I talk to ADVYON about my website?
ADVYON creates your customized web strategy by having a heart-to-heart meeting about your business. In our meeting, we discuss:
- Your business goals and marketing efforts: We will come up with a customized web solution based on your specific goals and efforts.
- Your email needs: Your website should be the hub of communications and it is always more professional to have a email@example.com
- Current advertising review: We review your current look and feel of your advertising and together we come up with an idea of how you want the website to look.
- Keyword research: We use keyword tools to see what people are actually searching for on the web. We generate a list of keywords for your product which will help us in every step going forward.
- Site map: Together we collaborate to make the Site Map. A Site Map is the navigation of your website, what content will be used in which pages, and how they link together.
We take as much time as necessary to iron out all the details. Our initial meeting is always free, and we love to help people. The average meeting time is between 1-2 hours, but can vary based on the needs of your business.
After our initial meeting, ADVYON will generate a proposal and set up a time to meet with the new proposal. We explain in detail how the website will be developed and then set a deadline for when the website will be finished.
To the right, you’ll find examples of some of the work we have done in the past.