Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO: What Is It? How Does it Work?
In short, SEO is making your site more popular in search engines. Think of your website as a speck of sand in the desert. Without showing your audience where to look, it is easy to get swamped by the sea of sand. ADVYON excels in white hat SEO practices which place your website in the top spots organically on all of the major search engines for your chosen keywords.
What Is White Hat SEO?
White hat SEO means we use optimization strategies, techniques, and tactics which focus on a human audience instead of just search engines. It also means we follow search engine rules and policies. White hat SEO means we don’t cut corners and we are setting up your website to be a long-term investment.
The alternative is black hat SEO, where the end goal is basically to beat the search engine algorithm rather than solve for the user. Black hat SEO works sometimes, but usually not for long, and often at a penalty to your website.
With ADVYON’s white hat SEO tactics, we focus on:
- Optimizing your site so it has the opportunity to rank well, usually in the top 5 organic (non-advertisement section) in today’s search engines
- Utilizing all available search engine resources to get your site ranked in the top 5 of organic rankings
- Making use of link building and traffic sharing
- Maintaining a top 5 position in search engine rankings of the chosen keywords for your pages.
So Why Do I Need It, Is It Worth It?
In today’s world, it is imperative for every business to have a website. You have competition on the web. LOTS of competition! Ranking higher in search engines ensures your website will have a leg up on the competition.
Today’s web searchers are lazy. We all want the right information as fast as possible, so even if your competition doesn’t do something as well as you do, if they do something similar and are ahead of you in the search rankings, it is possible your site gets missed altogether. Your potential customers will miss the boat entirely, and your site will not be as successful as it could be.
Here are some benefits of having a good SEO campaign and being first:
- Capture more market share
- Establishes your company as the “Go-To” in your industry
- Lets you set the standard for your products, prices, and services for your market
- Increases your bottom line
- SEO is the CHEAPEST form of long term, proven marketing with the greatest results
What Can ADVYON Do For My SEO?
SEO takes work… often, hard work. We work with you to optimize your site, page by page, to give it the opportunity to list higher in the search engines. We use all available web resources to get your website in the top 5 for your keywords. If you aren’t familiar with what’s involved in SEO, below is a list of some of the typical activities which will result in higher search engine rankings:
- Researching and selecting keywords truly relevant to your desired audience for each page
- Researching competition for desired keywords
- Researching and analyzing competitive websites
- Re-writing and restructuring your website to address desired keywords, to be more accessible by search engine “crawlers,” to have appropriate label meta tags, headings, and inter-page links
- Create a program to build links to your site from other sites (directories, exchanged links, article marketing, etc.)
- Create a program to keep content on your site regularly refreshed and synchronized with all the above
- List your website on appropriate map pages and local listing engines
- Regularly monitor all the search engines and your competitors’ positions
What SEO Services Does ADVYON Provide?
We are flexible and like to offer our clients several options to help with your website. We offer everything from SEO consulting and SEO training to full-blown national SEO campaigns.
Call us or email us for a quote. You will be happy you did! If you’re unsure, we have several clients who would be happy to give testimonials about our services and their information is available upon request.