How to Manually Remove the LTS Service for LabTech
Step(s) to Resolution
Manually make changes on the machine
Changes have to be made at four different locations on the local machine in the following order.
- Click Start, and select Control Panel.
- Select Administrative Tools.
- Click Services.
- Select ‘LabTech Monitoring Services’ and stop the service.
- Select ‘LabTech Monitoring Services CheckUp Util’ and stop the service.
- From a command prompt, run the following two commands to remove the services from the service list.
- ‘sc delete ltservice’
- ‘sc delete ltsvcmon’
2. Registry Editor
- From the registry editor remove the registry keys located underHKLM\Software\LabTech. If running a 64-bit OS, remove keys that may exist under HKLM\Software|Wow6432Node\LabTech.
3. Task Manager
- Right-click task bar.
- Select Start Task Manger.
- Under Processes tab, select ‘LTTray.exe’.
- Click End Process.
4. LTSvc file
- Go to c:\Windows.
- Right-click LTSvc and select Delete.
- Restart the machine.